old Steel's Mini Tac neck knives are so slim and lightweight they can be comfortably worn over or under clothing practically 24 hours a day! With their sturdy bead chain lanyards and rugged Secure-Ex® sheaths specially designed to snugly retain the knife while allowing a speedy draw, they can perform as a handy utility or camp blade, everyday carry knife or rescue tool. Their versatility is virtually endless.
Each Mini Tac comes equipped with thin high-quality textured Griv-Ex™ handle scales. This feature allows them to lie flat and close against the body while providing a positive gripping surface. Combined with an integral sub-hilt, these scales give the fingers incredible purchase and facilitate a remarkably secure grip that resists rolling and twisting.
Fashioned from AUS 8A stainless steel and reflecting state-of-the-art heat-treatment, their blades are honed to a razor edge and exhibit incredible toughness for their size, due in part to the full tang construction.
Ideal for cutting and skinning strokes, the Mini Tac Skinner has been extensively field-tested by Cold Steel's R&D team all over the world and has proven to be more than capable of processing even the largest game and slicing even the thickest hides.
- Mini Tac Skinner with serrated blade
- Blade material: Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 16.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 8.6 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 2.5 mm
- Handle: approx. 8.2 long, G-10-styled Griv-Ex™
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Incl. Secure-Ex neck sheath with bead chain lanyard
- Cold Steel Product No.: 49HSFS / 49HSFSZ